Apply to Our New IVF Clinical Trial!
Boston IVF is seeking couples to participate in a fertility research study designed to compare the success of the in vitro fertilization (IVF) procedure including the number of high-quality embryos. Sperm will be prepared with a standard IVF sperm preparation protocol and with an investigational protocol using the Ohana IVF sperm preparation kit
You may be eligible for the study if you:
- Are between 25 to 37 years old
- Have a BMI of 21-35 kg/m2
- Have regular menstrual cycle of 25 to 35 days
- History of infertility ≥ 12 months
- Do not have history of recurrent pregnancy loss (more than 2)
All qualified study participants will undergo an IVF cycle with preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidy (PGT-A) and frozen embryo transfer (FET). Some of the study related procedures and visits will be provided at no charge or a discounted rate. Participants may be responsible for paying a portion of the IVF cycle fees. If so, the study center/clinic will review these costs with you in detail.
How to inquire:
- Please contact Kristin Rooney at 781-434-6470
- Email our Research Program Manager at email@example.com