WELCOME TO THE BOSTON IVF/BIDMC FERTILITY PORTAL!
For more than 25 years, Boston IVF and the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center have shared in a mission to help individuals and couples achieve their dream of becoming a parent. This close, long-standing partnership continues to provide our shared-patients with a superior level of care that maximizes the chance for success.
In an effort to continually enhance our convenient, streamlined services – we invite you to utilize our new Boston IVF/BIDMC Fertility Portal to relay information faster, book appointments sooner, and receive the best care possible.
WHO IS THE PORTAL FOR?
- BIDMC-network PROVIDERS requesting info
- BIDMC-network PROVIDERS submitting a referral
- BIDMC-network PATIENTS requesting info
- BIDMC-network PATIENTS requesting an appointment
Complete the form below and our team will process your request immediately.
Managing Fertility and Pregnancy Through the COVID-19 Pandemic
In this exclusive webinar for the Beth Israel Lahey Health network:
- Hear the latest national guidelines via Alan Penzias, MD – a COVID-19 Task Force member for the American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- Learn more on what we know (and what we don't) about pregnancy during COVID-19 via Kim Thornton, MD – the Division Director of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility at the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Get patient management and clinical recommendations
- View the results of Boston IVF's landmark study on how COVID-19 impacts the stress and mental health of fertility patients