Join us for a special PCOS Fertility/Nutrition Workshop + Q&A featuring Boston IVF nutritionist Hillary Wright, MEd, RDN, LDN on 6/2 at 7:00 PM.
In this 90-minute live event, learn how PCOS affects fertility, get nutrition advice, and ask questions!
- The basics of PCOS and how it can influence fertility and long-term health.
- How diet and physical activity work together to manage the underlying insulin resistance seen in most women with PCOS to improve fertility and reduce the risk of diabetes.
- How your eating pattern over the day may influence your hormones, health, and fertility.
- Sensible supplementation for PCOS with special considerations for women trying to conceive.
- Easy to understand and implement diet and lifestyle strategies to make healthy eating feel doable while enjoying the foods you love.
- Myths versus facts of common online claims around diet and PCOS
RSVP Here - https://bostonivf.zoom.us/webinar/register/6216522011270/WN_6AmiPu-OS_CdA2C9xO4Bvw