DAILY SCREENING AT BOSTON IVF
Please be reassured that Boston IVF performs daily, in-person screenings at the front entryway to each of our employees, which includes taking temperatures.
For patients, we continue with a robust 2-part screening protocol:
- Phone screening at the time booking/confirming appointments
- In-person screening at front entryway including temperature taking.
Please contact our center prior to any appointment at 888-300-2483 if you answer YES to any of the following questions:
- Have you been diagnosed, tested or placed in quarantine for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Within the last 14 days have you (or your partner) had Close Contact* with a confirmed or suspected [is being tested] case of COVID-19?
- Do you (or your partner) have a fever or cough, shortness of breath, loss of smell or taste, sore throat, or muscle aches?
* Close contact is defined as:
A) being within approximately 6 feet (2 meters) of a COVID-19 case for a prolonged period of time; close contact can occur while caring for, living with, visiting, or sharing a healthcare waiting area or room with a COVID-19 case
– or –
B) having direct contact with infectious secretions of a COVID-19 case (e.g., being coughed on)
We take the health of our patients and employees seriously. ALL patients, staff and visitors in Waltham must wear a simple cloth face covering or personal mask to enter our center. Please understand this policy is for your own protection, as well as the protection of your fellow patients and our staff. If you do not have access to a face covering or mask, please visit the CDC website for a demonstration on how to make a face covering.
- To minimize risks to all patients and staff, all in-person diagnostic and monitoring appointments, including ultrasound and phlebotomy visits, and any procedures (endometrial biopsy, inseminations, embryo transfers) are limited to the patient only. Partners will be allowed on the day of an egg retrieval (when these procedures resume in the future).
- Children, family members and friends will not be permitted to enter the building.